Now, CBSE has a great deal of projects which sound troublesome to students all over the subcontinent. But tell you what, we're here and upcoming with wonderful CBSE Project Ideas. We already have a CBSE Project on First Aid which happened to be a blast. Well, one or two heads pop up saying we promote children to copy down projects, but that's not what we intend. All we do is give them a concrete idea on the thing, leaving the rest upon their conscience.
Now, here, we'll tell you about how to write a CBSE project 'acknowledgement'.
If you go by the literal meaning, it means "recognition". So you need to recognize and your teacher do the same.
Now, we already have those teachers who always are so eager to pull out students copying projects. Neither do we do want them to copy projects, but still, in case you've copied down some stuff and you sure don't want your teacher to get hold of your collar in front of your crush, here's the idea.
1. A note of thanks to your teacher, whoever you're gonna submit the project to (believe it or not, it doesn't matter if he's the person you hate the most on the planet, you have to put a rock on your chest and do this. It's a must, mark our words.)
2. A very brief (I personally prefer one liners) idea on what your project is.
3. Then one by one, consider acknowledging the names of people you think have been of help to you. It sure looks cool when you mention one by one like how they've helped you.
4. The name of someone without whom the project would've been a flop. It may be your teacher as well (that's an old trick to get an extra half mark [wink]).
5. Your signature (that's optional but still most of the teachers want it essentially, so why make a stake?)
At the onset, I'd like to start by thanking my (name of the subject) teacher Mr.(/Mrs.) (name of the teacher). He's always been so cooperative. Without his(/her) cooperation, the project couldn't have been what it evolved to be.
This project is about first aid awareness. My brother (his name) proved to be of great help, especially in suggesting me the illustrations. My mom always has been good at first aid. She was the one who taught me how to do it, so a word of thanks goes to her as well.
Next, I'd like to thank my friends, who helped me in the writeups at times and suggested a few ideas. My sister (her name) too was of great help. She was the one who suggested the idea of the cover. And of course, how can I forget my grandmother, my naani. Throughout the project, she kept suggesting me various methods she's learnt during her life. So a sincere hearty vote of thanks goes to her as well.
I hope you'd enjoy the project.
If you liked this article, share it, like it, tweet it, comment, like our website, do whatever you wish. We'll be up with more CBSE Project Ideas soon.